legion of warriors Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Greys Anatomy Something To Talk About

Répondre au sujet    legion of warriors Index du Forum » divers » questions Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Greys Anatomy Something To Talk About
Auteur Message
faiskhimb
invité

Masculin

Message Greys Anatomy Something To Talk About Répondre en citant

Greys Anatomy Something To Talk About > urlin.us/2c3rd

Richard.comes.up.behind.them.to.look.at.the.surgery.boardMeredith...does...not...seem...to...be...registering...anything...that...Cristina...said,...Izzie...says,..."MerThey...ask...if...she...has...gone...mentalYou.couldn't.even.have.bothered.to.kiss.me.good.nightThe..whispering..intensifiesBurke.laughs,.George.starts.to.laugh.tooHe...says,..."I...thought...you...were...leaving."...She...says,..."If...I...had...a...chance...to...kiss...someone...I...liked,...I...wouldn't...hesitate."...Alex...replies,..."If...I...had...the...chance...to...lose...the...urine...bag...around...my...ankle,...I...wouldn't...hesitate...eitherGeorge..holds..his..hand..up..for..Izzie..to..hitPlease,...you...can't...keep...me...away...from...this...surgeryJoe..gives..George..a..high..fiveBurke...is...going...over...a...chart...when...Cristina...comes...to...him...and...whispers,..."Bailey...knows"He..says..noBailey..tells..her..they..don't..ignore..pages..and..gestures..for..her..to..goIzzie...holds...up...the...positive...pregnancy...testShe.looks.at.Alex,.he.smilesRichard...Webber...Kate...Walsh...What?!...It’s...a...rare...teratoma...turmorPlease..reload..or..try..later..Meredith.Grey.Something.to.Talk.About.is.the.seventh.episode.of.thesecond.seasonand.the.16th.overall.episode.ofGrey's.AnatomyShe's.never.gonna.die!".Burke.says.it's.probably.an.emotional.time.for.him.and.asks.if.he.wants.to.waitThey.also.have.a.bet.on.what.is.inside.ShaneCristina.presents.MrsBurke.turns.to.face.himGriswald...with...a...stethoscopeAre.you.okay?".He.says.he's.fine.then.tells.George.to.come.with.himBurke.says.that.she.is.the.one.who.decided.because.she's.afraid.of.what.it.would.do.to.her.career.and.reputationGeorge...says,..."Well,...like,...you're...happy...with...Cristina...and...she's...happyHe..remains..silentMeredith...is...just...outside...the...bathroom...doorThe...pager...goes...off...again f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 08:38 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 08:38 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    legion of warriors Index du Forum » divers » questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation